· Discretionary Investment Changes - FWP will make selections of or changes to specific investments to be made available as investment options under the Plan as described in the Investment Manager Agreement, and based on the criteria established by the Plan. FWP will select investment replacements if an existing investment is determined by FWP to no longer be suitable as an investment option.
· Investment Policy Statement - FWP will use an investment policy statement (“IPS”) that has been reviewed and approved by an attorney for the Plan.
· Ongoing Investment Monitoring - FWP will perform ongoing monitoring of investments options in relation to the criteria stated in the Investment Policy Statement meeting DOL and IRS standards.
· Qualified Default Investment Alternative Assistance - FWP may assist client with selecting investment products or managed accounts offered by third parties in connection with the definition of a "Qualified Default Investment Alternative ("QDIA") under ERISA (for plans subject to ERISA). FWP will provide a separate Target Date Fund family analysis as required by the DOL.
· Performance Reports - FWP will prepare quarterly reports reviewing the performance of all Plan investment options, as well as comparing the performance thereof to benchmarks with Client. The information used to generate the reports will be derived directly from information such as statements provided by Client, investment providers and/or third parties.
· Service Provider Liaison - FWP shall assist the Plan by acting as a liaison between the Plan and service providers, product sponsors and/or vendors. In such cases, FWP shall act only in accordance with instructions from the Client on investment or Plan administration matters and shall not exercise judgment or discretion.
· 3(16) Plan Administration Analysis – FWP will evaluate the need and service providers that outsource administrative responsibilities of the Client.
· Education Services to Plan Committee - FWP will provide education, training, and/or guidance for the members of the Plan Committee with regard to plan features, retirement readiness matters, or duties and responsibilities of the Committee, including education with respect to fiduciary responsibilities.
· Plan Search Support/Vendor Analysis - FWP will assist with the preparation, distribution and evaluation of Request for Proposals, finalist interviews, and conversion support.
· Benchmarking Services - FWP will provide Client with comparisons of Plan data (e.g., regarding fees and services and participant enrollment and contributions) to data from the Plan's prior years and/or a benchmark group of similar plans.
· Assistance Identifying Plan Fees - FWP will assist client in identifying the fees and other costs borne by the Plan for, as specified by client, investment management, recordkeeping, participant education, participant communication and/or other services provided with respect to the Plan.
Securities and Retirement Plan Consulting Program advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA / SIPC. Other advisory services offered through Stratos Wealth Partners, Ltd., a registered advisor. Stratos Wealth Partners and Financial Wellness Partners are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Copyright © 2019 Financial Wellness Partners